What should I do to be evaluated for ETS?


If you would like to be evaluated by a physician at the Center for Hyperhidrosis at Columbia University Medical Center you may contact us by phone or by email to schedule a consultation. After a thorough examination and discussion about ETS, you can decide if you would like to proceed with ETS.

Start typing and press Enter to search